The 14 Days of Connecting With Your Spouse challenges are complete, but we wanted to follow up with one more post to summarize everything. If you missed a challenge or if you want to go back to a previous challenge, links to the complete list of challenges are below.
The strongest marriages are the ones where the connection is the strongest. So, we put these challenges together to give you some ideas for working on your connection.
- If you want to create a better marriage, work on your connection.
- If you have relationship problems, work on your connection.
- If you want better communication in your marriage, work on your connection.
We hope these 14 days have been helpful to you, and we hope you’re connection has greatly improved. As a matter of fact, do you remember the “For The Overachievers” section of Day 1? If you completed that, you wrote down a few sentences about how your marriage was doing at the time and you answered these questions:
- On a scale of 1-10, what is your “connection” level with your spouse today?
- On a scale of 1-10, how good are you doing at loving your spouse?
- On a scale of 1-10, how good is your spouse doing at loving you?
If you completed that part of the challenge, answer these again and compare them to your answers 14 days ago. Let us know how you did!
If you got something out of these challenges and would like to show your appreciation, would you be willing to help us out?
We’re always interested in knowing how we’re doing and how we can improve. Will you take less than 5 minutes and take this survey? It’s anonymous and it will really help us out. If you fill it out, you’ll get a link at the end of the survey for a printable summary of all of the challenges. (Hurry! Only the first 100 people will be able to fill out the survey.)
Thank you again for participating, and we sincerely hope you will continue to work on building a stronger connection between you and your spouse.
To make things easy to find, here’s a list of all of the challenges:
- Day 1 – Commit, plan something, assess your relationship.
- Day 2 – Speak your spouse’s love language
- Day 3 – Plan, cook, and eat dinner together
- Day 4 – Exercise together
- Day 4 Bonus – Develop unity through conversation
- Day 5 – Touch
- Day 6 – Bless your home
- Day 7 – Leave a note
- Day 8 – Go out to eat together
- Day 9 – Recreate a date
- Day 10 – Dream with your spouse
- Day 11 – Play together
- Day 12 – Express gratitude toward your spouse
- Day 13 – Have a deep conversation with your spouse
- Day 14 – Sleep naked